Re: [Evolution] toolbar icons

I used to have my toolbar show icons with NO text.
Now there is text next to the icon.
I cant find a way to change it.  Am I missing it,  or was the option
removed?
Mike--

It's been removed, I'm relatively sure.  There's a bug about it
somewhere on ximian's bugzilla.  To see what functionality is missing,
open up a composer window and right click on the button bar.  You'll see
the options to change the look and feel.  Your guess is as  good as mine
as to why it works on one window but not the other.

Keith