Re: [Evolution] RPM dependencies

What I did to solve the problem was to rpm -e evolution (which doesn't interfere with my mail as I use imap access), then install the newer mozilla, galeon stuff, then use red-carpet to re-install evolution over the top.

Pretty much something like that is how I resolve all the red-carpet problems.  Just today I got a dependency error with xsane requiring libgimp, which was there, just not the exact one.  Simply removed gimp and all its dependencies, went to red-carpet and reinstalled the updates, and it all works.

You could give it a try, anyway. :)

Keith