Re: [Evolution] Attribution format/style

On Wed, 2002-01-09 at 09:54, Martin C. Messer wrote:
Is the attribution format configurable? For instance, the default is:

On Day, RRRR-MM-DD at HH24:MM, Firstname Lastname wrote:
text

If I want to add a new line for readability after the first line:

On Day, RRRR-MM-DD at HH24:MM, Firstname Lastname wrote:

text

Is that currently controlled via a config option I can't find or a
hard-coded default?

Hard coded default. I keep meaning to take a stab at making this
configurable, but I keep getting bogged down by having to learn the guts
of bonobo-conf and other bits. If someone beats me to it, I'll be
thrilled. =]

Cheers!

--j
--
Jim Meyer, Geek At Large                              purp selequa com