Re: [Evolution] External editor

On Mon, 2002-01-07 at 16:46, Kenneth Porter wrote:
How can I invoke an external editor on a message in the compose window?
I want to clean up quoted stuff before forwarding and it's much easier
to do that with a more powerful editor like Emacs.

Unless the editor is available with the right bonobo API, I don't think
you can do this.  Copy and paste works, until there's a "standard" for
the editor API, so that it's easier to make more editors work with it.
I thought I heard some talk about designing that API, but I'm not sure
where it got off to.
        Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.