Re: [Evolution] Can't verify any gpg sigs

It just means that you don't have that person's public key in your
keyring and thus gpg can't verify the signature. It looks to me (based
on the output) that gpg is trying to get this info from a keyserver but
the connection is being reset and so it fails to fetch the key.

You might try configuring gpg to ue a different keyserver? I dunno.

Jeff