[Evolution] Evolution, Galeon & mailto

Hello,

I was having trouble getting Galeon to recognize a mailto: url, and had
tried a number of the solutions which I found on the Internet.

Ultimately having `evolution "%s"' as the URL handler for 'mailto' in
the Ximian Control Panel did the trick?

But I had also set the Galeon mail settings to the same thing (which
should have also worked - but didn't).  This seemed to be messing it all
up.  It was only when I had the Ximian Control Panel set (as above) and
the Galeon mail preferences set to Gnome that it worked.

Mike

ps.  Just noticed last night that Evolution was importing Mozilla mail
files properly.  I've been waiting for that for a long time now..  Hats
off to the developers..  It's a very nice little package!
--
Mike Gifford, OpenConcept Consulting, http://www.openconcept.ca
Supporting progressive organizations in on-line campaigns and tools.