[Evolution] Folder bar bug?

Here a bug I think - or at least something that doesn't work very well.

How do I move a mail from (say) the inbox to the folder Private-Work. If
I have the folder bar hidden as standard and the folder Private-Work
isn't linked in short cuts you stumble across this:

Click on the shadowy (whiteish) folder bar link above the Search button.
The folder bar is presented.
Click on the mail you intend to move - the folder bar disappears.
Mucho irritating. You need to click on the pin to keep the folder bar in
place first.

Click on the menu View Folder Bar item instead and the folder bar is
presented with an X instead of a pin. You can now move the mail from the
inbox to a folder. You then have to click on the X to close the folder
bar, but that's OK.

Here's another thing. When creating folder for mail, it would be neat to
make Evo optionally automagically place a link in a selectable short cut
pane. (Like Outlook does).

Martin S
--
Fake mail on the net from this address.
The real thing is signed with public key.