Re: [Evolution] evo & exchange 2K.

On Wed, 2002-02-27 at 11:41, tim wrote:

 Does anyone have any experioence with the connector?
I have a situation where I want to get mail from an exchange server,
but I don't really need all the gee-gaws and such. Just getting mail
would make me happy. Do I need to get the connector just to talk to
an exchange server? If so, that is where the first question comes in...
How stable is the connector?

Thanks,
-tm
At our house, my wife can get email from her company's exchange server
using Evolution. Her company's exchange server is version 5.5, and it
acts as an IMAP server. I don't know if this is relevant to your
situation.

--Tony