[Evolution] gpg (/pgpg) invalid signature

Hi,

I have just a very short question - all pgp signed messages I receive
(from several sources) check out 'invalid'. Is this an evo problem, or am
I doing something wrong? (just a standard gnupg 1.0.6 install...)

<e.g.>
gpg: armor header: Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (FreeBSD)
gpg: armor header: Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
gpg: Signature made Wed Feb 13 00:17:35 2002 CET using RSA key ID 73D288A5
gpg: BAD signature from "FreeBSD Security Officer <security-officer freebsd org>"

Good day,

  wouter

PS: This is the third time I send this message, for some reason my mail
from home doesn't seem to arrive to this list (only). I even selected
'Receive acknowlegement mail when you send mail to the list?' in my
mailman-settings for this list, but I receive nothing... Not even delivery
failure notices from the list's smtp-server.