Re: [Evolution] feature request(s)

Decline.  I think that Accept and Tentative should both have options for
the time being free or busy.  Furthermore, if the invitation was sent to
a Required Participant the default for the recipient should be
Accept/Busy.  If the meeting was sent to a Non-participant, the default
for the recipient should be Accept/Free.

"Non-participant" is generally used for scheduling things like
conference rooms, overhead projecters, etc. In Exchange, you can set up
a mailbox for such a resource, and have it automatically accept or
reject meeting requests based on its calendar. (I assume Domino lets you
do the same thing.) So you want them to show up busy, so that when
you're scheduling a meeting, you can check the free/busy time for that
resource.

-- Dan