Re: [Evolution] "Bounce" feature (was: Feature Request?)

On Thu, 2002-02-21 at 09:12, Kenneth Porter wrote:

forwarding a message as if it were being sent direct. The To: value is
replaced with the new recipients, and the original From: is preserved. I
think a new header, Apparently-from, is appended. This makes it look
like the message went straight from the original sender to the new
recipient.

Yes, I like and use this feature a lot because a lot of times I receive
messages which are meant for someone else: the best example is mail sent
to webmaster mydomain, while it was for marketing mydomain  You know, if
I just forward the message to marketing, they will reply to me and not
to the original sender... ;-)

Currently, I open the ~/evolution/folder/mbox with Mutt (read-only!) and
hit the 'b' key - ofcourse I'd rather do it in Evo alone.
As said Mutt has it, and KMail as well.

--
Alessio F. Bragadini            alessio albourne com
APL Financial Services          http://village.albourne.com

"It is more complicated than you think"
                -- The Eighth Networking Truth from RFC 1925