[Evolution] Sending 8bit messages

Hi,

how do I send 8bit mails in evolution (1.0.2 on RH 7.2)?

I've tried to look for an option in Evo as well as searching the web and
the only resource I've found is
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2001-March/msg00177.html

Unfortunately, that doesn't help; I've checked with evolution-mail debug
that my SMTP server supports 8BITMIME and it is detected correctly. My
default encoding is set to ISO-8859-1. Using local sendmail doesn't help
either. No matter what I do, I always end up sending quoted-printable
(as you probably can see from this message). Text attachments are sent
with QP too.

--
Ville Skyttä
ville skytta iki fi