Re: [Evolution] how to transfer Outlook calendar items

On Tue, 2002-02-19 at 09:46, Ferdinand SB Balcita wrote:

hello,

how do i transfer/import calendar items from MS Outlook 2000 to
evolution 1.0 running on red hat 6.2. outlook and evo are on the same pc
but on different partitions

You can't directly because we cannot yet access the PST file format.  If
you can get them into vcalendar or icalendar format from outlook, we can
import those.  You could also use a palm pilot to move them via syncing.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com