[Evolution] More on the Outlook 2000 iCal bug...

I did some more head banging: I saved an appointment as an iCal file
(Test.ics), then manually attached it to a message to the affected
recipient.  I got the following message when I tried to open the .ics

Cannot import vCalendar file. Could not complete the operation. One or
more parameter values are not valid.

I searched the M$ site and came up with their official answer (from last
April, no less!).  See:

When they can't (or won't) interact with their own software, how can
they be expected to work with anyone elses?!
Billy strikes again.  Arrgh.
Rubin Bennett
Complete Connection, Inc.
(802) 223-4448