[Evolution] More on the Outlook 2000 iCal bug...

I did some more head banging: I saved an appointment as an iCal file
(Test.ics), then manually attached it to a message to the affected
recipient.  I got the following message when I tried to open the .ics
file:

Cannot import vCalendar file. Could not complete the operation. One or
more parameter values are not valid.

I searched the M$ site and came up with their official answer (from last
April, no less!).  See:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q287865

When they can't (or won't) interact with their own software, how can
they be expected to work with anyone elses?!
Billy strikes again.  Arrgh.
--
Rubin Bennett
President,