Re: [Evolution] Deleting Mail with IMAP server, IMAP_MOVE_EXPUNGE_TO_TRASH

The evolution "Trash" folder is actually a virtual view of all messages
marked deleted in any folder on your IMAP server. There's no way to see
the actual folder named "Trash" on your IMAP server. Yes, that's a bug,
it's in bugzilla.

There's no standard for trashcan behavior in IMAP.

-- Dan