Re: [Evolution] Palm Pilot Synchronization

On Thu, 2002-02-14 at 09:43, Stephen Torri wrote:
I have the palm pilot conduit setup to synchronize with my palm pilot.
Here is the status of my success and questions:

The address book has gotten into the Palm Pilot (minus the categories I
had some originally sorted). Why are the categories not matching the
list of possible categories for a date on the Palm? When we synchronize
the address book can we not get the categories for date entries as well?

Categories are apparently being worked on and are scheduled for late in
1.2 (I harassed JP about this recently).

The calendar dates are a bit mess. I see the dates I enter from the Palm
getting into the calendar. The opposite is not true. Again the
categories are not being synced.

The tasks categories are not making it to the palm.

Question, where is the part in Evolution that handles memos?

Stephen Torri

Can't help you with your datebook problem, I'm afraid.

Neil