Re: [Evolution] Export to back up and sync?

On Thu, 2002-02-07 at 12:04, David G. Simmons wrote:
For sync'ing my laptop with my desktop, I found unison. It simply does a
ssh connection from one to the other and keeps everything up to date
between the two. Works like a charm, and I don't have to export/import
anything on either end. Can't remember where I found it, but a simple
net search should find it for you. Works on all types of files, etc.

Or how bout rsync?  It's standard on most distributions and can use ssh.

--
Brian