Re: [Evolution] Export to back up and sync?

On Thu, 2002-02-07 at 17:51, Ed Weinberg wrote:
I have found how to import, but is there a way to export settings and
calendar and addressbook?  I would like this for a way to back up my
settings and to synchronize my laptop with my desktop.

just copy your ~/evolution directory. That will do it, since all
settings, data, etc, except the passwords, are kept there.

cheers