Re: [Evolution] Attachment bug

Sorry, I haven't specified enough that the attachment is just a 'save'
of the mail (I also see my mail and the text attachment in the mail I've
sent to the list in my Evolution).

If you will append the attachment to your mail spool then mutt reads it
ok (and shows all message parts) but Evolution doesn't (it reads and
shows HTML mail part ok but doesn't know anything about the zip).

Jan "Pogo" Mynarik