Re: [Evolution] html-email display error round 2

On Wed, 2002-02-06 at 15:09, Michael Hartman wrote:
So I get these emails from my coworker that are generated by Outlook.
They email is supposed to contain a graphic border on the left, and text
in a plain field on the right. Mozilla mail displays the email
correctly, however evolution does not. I suspect that the email was
incorrectly formatted by Outlook (we all know how MS likes to rewrite
standards). Can someone check this for me? I have attached the email in
question.

No, the HTML is fine. The problem is that they're using a stylesheet,
and GtkHTML doesn't support those.

-- Dan