Re: [Evolution] Can't seem to get Pilot Link to work

On Tue, 2002-02-05 at 18:24, Janine Sisk wrote:
Before I begin, let me apologize if I'm in the wrong place.  I've asked
about this on the Users list and got no bites;  it's not clear to me
what the charter of the two lists is (ie, what should go where), so I
thought I'd try over here.

I have a Handspring Visor Prism with a USB cradle.  From the command
line I can use pilot-xfer to list the contents of the Visor and back it
up, so I know that I have it configured correctly on /dev/pilot.

What version of pilot-link are you using?  And what version of PalmOS is
on your visor?

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com