[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] POP changes, rewrite/etc [head]

So just keep an eye out if you use pop, i'd like to know if there's any
problems like:

 - mishandled downloads
 - cancellation misbehaviour
 - interoperability with existing configs
 - build problems
 - memory leaks, particularly in exceptional circumstances
 - etc.

Thanks,
 Michael

It works great for me so far, and I have it set up to do auto-send-recv
every 1 minute so it gets a good deal of testing every day.  I didn't
have to change anything in the configuration; it just works.  Great job!

--
Ettore