Re: [Evolution] Auto response function?

Maybe a filter action to send a message could solve this (and other)
things?

On Sun, 2002-02-03 at 19:01, Michael Leone wrote:
Is there a way in Evo (i.e., not using procmail, etc) to have an
autoresponse email? I use Evo's POP3 features to get my mail from my
ISP, and don't want to change that. Is there any way to have a 'Your
email received; I'm looking into it" response auto-generated? What would
be even better is to be able to specify an auto-response, based on
original sender, or on address sent to.