[Evolution] about fonts again

Hi again everybody!
I've downloaded Red Carpet and updated to Evo 1.2.1, wich is so much
better that the old version I was using...BUT I still have a stupid
little problem with fonts. It seems that Evo can only use monospaced
fonts to display e-mails. It's no big deal, but it woulkd be great if I
could switch back to Luxi Sans. I just find it more 'readable'.
Any advice?
Thanx a lot and please excuse my bugging questions :o)

Antonella

--
..(='-'=).. _anto.- | http://www.doodle.de.vu
[you're a stranger, and you can make me anyone]