Re: [Evolution] display font

Well,
I didnt have a problem--I am running Mandrake 9 with Evo 1.2.1.  If you are
clicked on the inbox, and go to tools/options menu (cant remember names
exactly) then the mail button on the left, you should see a font section
somewhere.  It's pretty straight forward.

Also, get red carpet from Ximian.com and upgrade to 1.2.1.  Very easy
upgrade and not a large download.

good luck,

                    anto ..(='·'=)..

                    <pushie katamail       To:

                    .com>                  cc:

                    Sent by:               Subject:     [Evolution] display font

                    evolution-admin@

                    ximian.com

                    12/27/02 01:17

                    PM

Hallo!

First time on this list, and I'm also pretty new to Evolution, so please
bear with
my question :o)

I'm using Evolution 1.0.8 on Mandrake 9 and it seems that there's no way
of changing the display font. I'd like to use Luxi Sans instead of the
defaulf one...Is it possible?

TNX

_antonella