I work), that's kinda the Way It Is.  And changing that is met with
Remarkable Resistance :)

     - Jeff

On Mon, 2002-12-23 at 14:24, ahimsa wrote:
On Mon, 2002-12-23 at 21:56, Jeff Boerio <boerio ichips intel com>
wrote:
To: evolution ximian com
Date: 23 Dec 2002 10:24:32 -0800
Subject: [Evolution] Buttons missing from message display?

With Evolution 1.2.0, whenever I'm displaying a message, the previous
and next buttons do not appear.

They appear in the default mail window (that which displays the To,
From, Date, etc), but not when I doubleclick on the message and open it
up.

Is it just me?

     - Jeff

FWIW, in the preview pane, the buttons are clearly visible as the last
two on the top right-hand side of the main console. Perhaps they are not
configured to work when you have double-clicked a message to read it??

AmF