Re: [Evolution] Reply-To Question

Is there a way to run a script that would populate the reply-to with the
list name?

I know that you can run shell commands in the filters, could a script be
set in there that would somehow change the reply-to in the email to the
list name?

I am not that familiar with the under workings of evolution to know what
needs to be changed...

Ideas anyone?