[Evolution] Problem with clickable links

Good morning

I am running RedHat 8.0, using Evolution and Mozilla.  When I installed
my last version of Mozilla, I erased some of the old Mozilla files.  Now
none of my links inside e-mails are clickable where as before they
were.  I click a link in an e-mail and nothing happens.  When I
right-click, I get two pop-ups, "Open Link in Browser" and "Copy Link
Location".  Haven't been able to find out anywhere how to fix this.
Thanks for any help anyone could give.

Jim Macdonald