Re: [Evolution] Outgoing filtering

On Thu, 2002-12-19 at 16:59, Robert Floyd wrote:
I'd like to set up a filter that will move outgoing mail to a folder
based on the subject line. I've created such a filter, but it doesn't
seem to be working on the outgoing messages. What do I need to check?
(Evolution 1.2.0).

The Filters dialog has a drop-down near the top where you can select
filters for outgoing or incoming mail.  It doesn't look like you can set
a single filter for both. Make sure your filter is in the outgoing
filters list.

--
Arthur S. Alexion <arthur alexion com>
Arthur S. Alexion LLC