[Evolution] compile errors of evo 1.2.1 (solved!)

Thanks to Chris, i got the sources to build. I took notes as to what
makefiles i had to change to get it completed however. For some reason,
the configure script refused or just didn't properly create the proper
"tags" in the makefiles. Here is a short list of the directories i had
to go in hand edit to get it to compile with ldap libs:
1) the TOP Makefile (probably didn't need to, but this was the first one
i tried)

2) In the subdirectory addressbook/gui/component
3) In the sbudirectory wombat

After these Makefile were edited to include "-lldap -llber" on the
LDAP_LIBS line, everything compiled. :)

Now what i see is that it's not automagically filling in the email
address from my ldap server, i suspect that i have to load the
evo.schema file, but i'll find out shortly..

Thanks again Chris!

--
Terrelle Shaw
hshaw xytek org