Re: [Evolution] Can't check my mail anymore
- From: Eric Lambart <ximian nomeaning net>
- To: Noel <noel eggminus com>
- Cc: Sulley <zhrfujv02 sneakemail com>, Noel "noel-at-eggminus.com "|Sulley| <0h1gh773ej0t sneakemail com>, Evolution <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Can't check my mail anymore
- Date: 16 Dec 2002 09:58:04 -0800
What GNU/linux distribution are you using? Do you have the full Ximian
desktop installed, or just the minimum packages required by Evolution
(and are you sure you have those?)?
Do you get any error messages if you run evolution from a terminal
You tried killev, now try "oaf-slay"
Just some ideas...
On Mon, 2002-12-16 at 08:59, Noel wrote:
Yes. I ran "killev" but no luck.
any other suggestions?
On December 15, 2002 09:20 pm, Sulley wrote:
On Sun, 2002-12-15 at 20:16, Noel wrote:
Suddenly I can't use Evolution for email:
- no mail settings come in in Tools->Settings
- send/receive doesn't work
- i can't view the contents of my inbox or other folders
the mail problem was not fixed by upgrading to 1.2.1
Yes, have you tried "killev" and restarting Evolution?
I have nothing against the American people...
...but it is time for a regime change
] [Thread Prev