Re: [Evolution] [Fwd: Pilot: Fatal alert]

Interesting, but Evolution 1.2.1 (and 1.0.8 before it) only showed the
list server appended signature to me, and none of the message body.  I
was hoping that forwarding it as an attachment (rather than in line)
would have the same effect.  It's odd, but this only seems to happen
with [some] mail from that list, and it only chokes when I view it with
Evolution.  (In other words, Evolution seems to do fine with mail from
all of my other sources, and kmail and mutt seem to display the body of
these messages.)  Apparently, Evolution is seeing the list signature as
the last alternative of the body of the message.