SV: [Evolution] Outlook does not like .asc signature

If he intends to say things in a playfull manner then USE SMILEYS!
that's what they are there for.

Not everyone that want to contribute to a OS project can program.
Those ppl shouldn't have to take all the shit they do from programmers
that just says 'make a patch!'. They are probably contributing with what
they know and that should be enough.

I know how to develop good UI's but Im not that great at programming
so how am I supposed to do a patch for Evolution with an improved UI?
I've tried to contribute with what I know, to improve the Summary page
but nothing will probably happen there until I have the time to
make a patch of my own.
(Bug numbers: 28873,31213,31214,31216,32721)

Sending this from Outlook since Evolution 1.2.x is such a bitch
to compile under Gentoo at the moment..

/Mårten
<snip>