[Evolution] POP3 and IMAP gone (!) after upgrade

Hi.

I just upgraded evolution to version 1.2.0-4 (under Debian) and the mail settings no longer have the option POP3 or IMAP - under the receiving mail tab there are only the following options:

  - standard unix mbox
  - maildir format
  - mh format
  - local delivery
  - none

My list of accounts still shows up as having the protocol "pop" and "imap", but the accounts don't work (i.e. its as if they didn't exist. I can't check mail, see the imap folders, see the receive mail settings, anything). The only error I can get is when I try "subscribe to folders". That gives me:

Error while 'Opening store imap://filip@<mail server>/;use_ssl=always':
Cannot load /usr/lib/evolution/1.2/camel-providers/libcamelimap.so: /usr/lib/evolution/1.2/camel-providers/libcamelimap.so: undefined symbol: camel_tcp_stream_ssl_new

This looks like a libraries problem, I reinstalled libcamel0, version 1.2.0-4, but that didn't help. I'm quite sure I have all the other necessary libraries installed too...

Any ideas? I really don't want to have to move all my mail archives and filters to a different email client! (I'm using Mozilla mail temporarily...)

Thanks,
Filip