Re: [Evolution] pdf ans ps files - view inline - not working

1)

Here is the output from evolution-mail when trying to view inline a .pdf
or .ps file:

Bonobo-WARNING **: Activation exception 'Moniker interface cannot be
found'

2)

The component used is /usr/bin/bonobo-application-ps like you suggested,
as listed in /usr/share/Bonobo_GGV.oafinfo

The /usr/bin/bonobo-application-ps is started (and stays alive) when I
try to view inline.  It was started with the following options:

--oaf-activate-iid=OAFIID:bonobo_application-ps_factory:GGV20001224
--oaf-ior-fd=24

3)

Here are the bonobo packages installed on my RH 7.3 machine:

bonobo-1.0.21-1.ximian.1
bonobo-conf-0.16-1.ximian.1
bonobo-devel-1.0.21-1.ximian.1
libbonobo-conf0-0.16-1.ximian.1

The only ones I have not installed are bonobo-conf-devel and
libbonobo-conf-devel . I don't think this is necessary?

I don't know much about Bonobo/Moniker so all I think I can do from here
is fill in a bug report with this information.

Someone have any clues?

Thanks,
Etienne