Re: [Evolution] Attachment in the middle of a message

Yes, its a 'bug' in apple mail.

The attachment is probably a uuencoded message or something embedded in
the mail content.  Since they are often pictures, this is the place to
show them.

Although without seeing the message in question i have no idea ...