Re: [Evolution] IMAP/SSL weirdness

There is definitely a bug here. No matter what I did I could not get evo
to connect to IMAPS port. And then I deleted all my accounts, stopped
evo, did killev, started it again, created my IMAPS account first and my
Exchange account second and everything worked fine!

Could it be the order of account creation or the fact that I had
accounts created in 1.0.8 and then upgraded to 1.2.

Anyway, all is good and Evolution is better then ever! Now I have
something no other email client can do, Exchange and IMAPS.