Re: [Evolution] iPod integration with Evolution

I just bought an iPod, linux support is great. (well, i use wine to
emulate EphPod, but that's just lazyness.)

to store contacts the iPod uses normal vcard plaintext files. if you
save your contacts as .vcf files in evolution to i.e. /mnt/ipod/Contacts
(/mnt/ipod being the mountpoint for /dev/sda2 - the ipod) then the ipod
finds them and they're aviable for later use with your ipod.

excellent buy, this ipod.

--
Martin