Re: [Evolution] Query contacts from command line.

On Fri, 2002-11-29 at 11:20, Alex Polite wrote:
I want to run a query on my contacts database from the commandline
(well from mutt actually).
How do I accomplish this in perl, python, bash whatever?

There's no command line tool (that I'm aware of) to do it.  If your
language of choice has CORBA support you can just use the interfaces in
addressbook.idl.  If you're up for writing C code to do it, the
addressbook/backend/ebook/* stuff defines the api to use.

Chris