Re: [Evolution] IMAP folder in Summary?

I believe that this is possible in 1.1.0.99 currently (which will become
1.2 when released as stable).

Jeff

On Fri, 2002-08-30 at 13:30, Tom Ball wrote:
Is it possible to specify an IMAP folder in the Summary page?  Since all
my mail stays on the server, showing the local Inbox count is
pointless.  Since I have server-side filtering enabled, there are half a
dozen folders I'd like to track, but I'd settle for just the Inbox.

Thanks in advance for any pointers,

Tom