Re: [Evolution] Check for duplicate messages

On Wed, 2002-08-28 at 20:06, Antonio Bemfica wrote:
This is trivial to do using procmail (by checking the Message-ID
header). You can get a bit more sophisticated and do an MD5 hash of the
body of incoming messages and store it on a database (dbtool, for

If you or anyone else is interested I can post a recipe that does the

Well I certainly am interested!

I don't know anything about procmail though, would I have to configure
much to get this working?  I am running Evo 1.0.8 btw...

 #  Mertens Bram "M8ram" <bram-mertens linux be>   Linux User #249103  #
 #  Red Hat Linux 7.3  KDE 3.0.0-10  kernel 2.4.18-3  i686  128MB RAM  #
 #  A priest advised Voltaire on his death bed to renounce the devil.  #
 #  Replied Voltaire, "This is no time to make new enemies."           #