Re: [Evolution] Setting size of mail composition window

On Wed, 2002-08-28 at 11:59, Lance A. Brown wrote:
Is there some way to set the size of the new mail composition window?
I'm using 1.0.8.99, updating from red-carpet whenever a new snap comes
out, and would like to have the new mail windows sized so they are wide
enough to accomodate a full line of text.

Thanks,
  --[Lance]

At the moment, this is probably best accomplished by configuring your
window manager. But this has been brought up before, so maybe we'll add
some code to remember window sizes.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"[Ninjas] are cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet."
  -- REAL Ultimate Power