Re: [Evolution] where's the vfolder?

On Sat, 2002-08-24 at 02:13, Robert Butera wrote:
I have created vfolders, which are listed when I select

Tools->Virtual Folder Editor

However, they never appear in the folder list under vFolders.  Are they
hiding somewhere I'm not looking?

they should show up under the folder list, they dont exist anywhere
else.

This is true even after exiting Evolution and restarting.

I'm running 1.0.8 on SuSE 7.3.

i dunno, maybe some bug ...

needs to be confirmed in 1.2 tho

--