Re: [Evolution] Mandrake 8.2 with Matrox G450 bug?

On Wed, 2002-08-21 at 13:26, Brett Johnson wrote:
On Wed, 2002-08-21 at 10:58, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Don't use xinerama.

To expand on Jeff's ever so helpful response...

Does Nautilus work with Xinerama? I've always assumed the problem was
some disgusting undebuggable bonobo-type problem.... Nautilus is the
only other program I can think of that Bonobos as aggressively as we do.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton