Re: VIRUS!! RE: [Evolution] Look,my beautiful girl friend VIRUS

tir, 2002-08-20 kl. 05:48 skrev Rob Brown-Bayliss:

And there's the beauty of blocking executable attachments/running virus
scans on your own mail server. I had no idea there was such a message to
the list, since my MTA rejected it before I ever saw it. :-)

Does it block all executables?  A bit of a pain if some one is trying to
send you something usefull?

My Unix/Linux Exim smtp server is configured (by me) to reject all
Microsoft executables and scripts, with a suggestion to the sender that
he/she packs it in as a zip file, if it's really intended for the
recipient.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

The usefulness of RTFM is vastly overrated.

e-post:         tonni billy demon nl
www:            http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key: http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:       (+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:         (+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981