Re: [Evolution] Memory Usage

On Mon, 2002-08-19 at 03:39, Oliver Kurlvink wrote:
hm... and whay does my freebsds top shows me 6 evolutions and each has a
different memory usage? (ranges go from 17 to 24mb size and 6 to 14 res)

There should only be one process named evolution running at once. You
probably have evolution and all its components: evolution,
evolution-mail, evolution-addressbook, etc.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton