Re: [Evolution] Adding Size to the Mail Header column doesn't stick

On Mon, 2002-08-19 at 11:59, Richard Holt wrote:
On Sun, 2002-08-18 at 07:06, Not Zed wrote:
On Mon, 2002-08-19 at 10:22, Richard Holt wrote:
In Evo 1.0.8 on mdk81:

Adding Size to the Mail Header column doesn't stick.
Does it have to be done for each Folder?

Which is it?  They're different problems.  Yes it has to be done for
each folder.

Both, I guess. It does stick, just has to be done for each folder. In
time I'll get there.

Is there a way to set it manually?

yeah, you set it manually?

I meant, is there a config file where I could change for all of them.
I've looked but didn't find a clear indication.
Just keep setting them as they come.

One of the main reasons for coming back to Evolution is the ease of
creating filters and folders, as needed. Tried several email clients:
kmail does OK, sylpheed is two step method, Mozilla did OK as I
remember.

i think 1.1/1.2 has a way to specify one folder as a template, or
otherwise make some settings moer permanent.