Re: [Evolution] Calender: get birthday dates from contacs ?

is it possible that evolution can make appointments from the birthday
entries i made in the contacs details ?

Currently evolution doesn't do that.
I hacked a small script to parse contacts, create new calender entries
and attached them to the calender file. But it seem to have lost that
script, and there was still of manual work in it.

But if you know perl and have some spare time, it should be quite easy
to do write such a script again. Calender has a text file format,
and you can select all contacts and export them to a text file.

watch out: my script somehow seems to had a bug with german umlauts.
because i lost my script, i can't find what went wrong.

Regards, Andreas