Re: [Evolution] Filter Feature

frenchpeoplesuck com-SNIP frenchpeoplesuck com:

I just got another one .. this is the header copied off the mail server

I just get this feeling you should be addressing the Jacques Chiraque
mailing list about this, rather than the Evo list.

French people suck ? What the ... didn't knew Lewisnky was french !
Damn, you live & learn.

Or maybe George W. should include the French President along with Saddam
Husein in his fight against the Axis of Evil.

Eh, i can't help but to laugh out laud when picturing Mr Bush's face
when his anti-Iraq Zionist counsel, Horowitz & Co., pitched him the new
catch phrase in town. "Uh, Wut's an Axis ?". He probably still thinks
it's got something to do with "Kiss my axis".