Re: [Evolution] Subscribe: No IMAP Servers

Ahh. I had turned off the 'show only subscribed' while testing the namespace the other day.

Not Zed wrote:

hmm, u need to have the server set to 'show only subscribed folders'.

otherwise, not sure.  note that cvs as of yesterday has some not yet
completed changes to imap folder lists which might affect some things
(but not this bit actually).